Office Sanitising London
Are you looking for disinfection services and disinfection fogging services for your business to protect surfaces and remove all traces of the virus? Traditional deep cleaning does not kill the virus on all surfaces, but our service does. Our specialist deep cleaning using fogging machines and an independently verified scientifically tested disinfectant kills all virus traces everywhere including airborne. Contact us now.
- In the last 12 months we have provided ongoing office disinfection and office sanitisation services to many organisations in the Greater London area including schools, care homes, nursing homes, domestic and commercial premises. We work with the caretaking teams of residential apartment blocks and facilities managers of commercial office blocks and buildings -providing ongoing protection for residents, employees, and visitors. With new strains of the virus accelerating the spread, the need to create safe spaces with this disinfectant cleaning and sanitisation service is greater than ever.
- We have over 25 years’ deep cleaning disinfection experience removing viruses and bacterial risks from workspaces, leisure spaces and spaces where vulnerable people are present.
- How does it work? It’s based on fogging cleaning – high powered ULV fogging machines which cover surfaces – floors, ceiling, and walls with the most powerful micro encapsulated anti-virus disinfectant. All viruses are killed and the spaces safe for up to 90 days after. Ask us about this.
- Our technicians use this anti-virus disinfectant to hand sanitise the touch points not covered by the ULV fogging machines for example inside cupboards, drawers, office equipment.
- Our disinfectant cleaning and fogging cleaning services reduce your overall cleaning costs. Many businesses have increased the frequency and cost of their cleaning. However deep cleaning is being confused with infection control. Deep cleaning revolves around a visibly clean environment. Infection control removes, kills, and prevents the bacteria and viruses we cannot see. Deep cleaning won’t kill an airborne virus whereas disinfection cleaning using specialist ULV foggers applied by our trained technicians with full PPE, kills all bacteria and viruses on contact. Use our fogging services to kill the virus and reduce cleaning costs.
- Our sanitisation service could reduce staff absenteeism. Many people are reluctant to work in the office for fear of catching the virus whilst some are contracting the virus from the workplace. A programme of anti-virus disinfecting fogging using independently verified and scientifically tested products not only improves staff confidence and morale it also protects surfaces for up to 90 days -reducing the risk of virus transmission.
Speak to an Expert
Why choose OSL?
Disinfection services, fogging cleaning and office sanitation are services we have offered to businesses and homes in the Greater London area for decades.
The disinfection we use for this special disinfectant cleaning service is safe, proven and of most importance, independently scientifically tested to protect buildings for up to 90 days.
By contrast, in recent months some manufacturers of disinfectant products (including those used for disinfecting fogging) have been investigated by Trading Standards for making false claims. For example, giving a 30-day guarantee when in fact post application testing has shown that after 5 days protection is zero. This has led to organisations including The Safer Disinfectant Network lobbying for a recognised standard for the disinfectant products that are being used and for independent scientific testing to back any claims up. We fully support this initiative.
“The outbreak of COVID-19 has exponentially increased demand for disinfectant products, leading new entrants to the market and creating an increasing risk of new and some existing manufacturers making unsubstantiated and misleading claims about their products’ efficacy: with the products also not subject to rigorous evaluation and independent clinical testing in accredited laboratories. Most disinfectant products are tested against bacteria, but some also claim effectiveness against viral activity.”
www.saferdisinfectantnetwork.com November 2020
OSL technicians are experienced professionals used to working alongside the janitorial and cleaning teams that look after your building so there are no delays to your essential services. Many clients book our disinfection services for their quieter periods including at weekends. Learn more about how it works.
You can trust us with your office sanitisation and disinfecting fogging because our reputation has been built over many years with many London based organisations. We’re renowned for offering a consistently excellent service – both with the quality of the deep clean disinfectant services we apply and customer care. It does not matter how big or small your organisation is, you will benefit from our ‘Right First Time’ service pledge.
Speak to an Expert
The technician booked for disinfecting fogging your building will attend his appointment in fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE). This includes full face respiratory masks covering eyes, mouth and nose, protective disposable gloves, overalls, and overshoes. This protective bubble protects you too. He abides by all applicable rules and guidance from the UK government and agencies such as the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). He will supply video and photographs after treatment for added reassurance. Here’s how it works.
More about the disinfectant we use for disinfecting fogging and office sanitisation
We use a specialised 7th Generation government approved Micro-Emulsion anti-viral disinfectant with a sustained release system. This colourless, non-toxic, odourless disinfectant is applied using ultra-low volume disinfecting fogging machines. Soft furnishings, floor spaces, walls, partitions, ceilings, and furniture are treated as are the lifts, washroom facilities, meeting rooms and kitchen areas. The micro particles settle onto the surfaces and the disinfectant kicks in fast killing bacteria and viruses. When applied by specialist ULV and spraying machines it has been independently and scientifically tested to kill 99.999% all harmful pathogens and viruses within five minutes. This includes COVID-19, Norovirus, Swine Flu, HIV, Hepatitis C, E. coli, Salmonella. It can then protect the disinfected surfaces for weeks after application.
Deep Clean Disinfection Services we offer in the Greater London area
24-hour guaranteed response
You can’t afford delays when a virus outbreak has been suspected or confirmed. You can book a rapid response 24-hour fogging cleaning service. We will disinfect deep clean your building using our fogging machines and disinfectant hand wiping, removing all traces of the virus so you can reopen. Contact us at any time to book this service.
Preventative deep clean disinfection
Whilst government restrictions have changed throughout the pandemic, the goal is for businesses to open as soon as possible with employees returning to a safe space rather than working at home. Ask about our preventative deep cleaning disinfection protection service.
Most businesses should have a policy in place which includes office sanitisation and office disinfection. Our technicians are currently undertaking online surveys which are then kept with your preauthorisation of works, method statement and risk assessment. If a virus outbreak is reported or suspected you can use our 24-hour disinfecting fogging and sanitation service. If you are a London based business, this survey service is free.
When you have been given the green light to open your business contact us to provide a fixed quote for deep clean disinfecting (including our fogging services) a few days beforehand. Customers and your team will appreciate the fact they are entering a protected space.
Organisations that use our disinfectant cleaning services
- Care homes
- Nursing Homes
- Residential apartment blocks
- Commercial apartment blocks
- Businesses from many different sectors
Contact us for help and advice, to arrange a survey and to answer your questions.