Coronavirus is a global pandemic and whilst as a nation we’re doing all we can at home and at work, to avoid the spread of infection, it is proving challenging if not impossible to create a sanitized environment. Regular hand washing and safe distancing is crucial but not enough.
London is now regarded as being ahead of the Coronavirus infection curve. Whilst many London based businesses are temporarily closing, many more are keeping their doors open. And they need protection.
We provide a Coronavirus COVID-19 anti-virus disinfection service to help curb infection and provide safe working spaces and safe living spaces in the London area. They can treat all surfaces including those in hard to reach areas usually missed by a deep clean. Our work helps increase the protection provided by your cleaning teams or your cleaner and any deep cleaning they may be undertaking at this time. Sanitizing refers to lowering the number of infectious agents to a safe level through disinfecting.
Why is our Coronavirus disinfection so effective?
- We use a high level disinfectant cleaner which is gentle but satisfies the most stringent criteria. This is the same disinfectant being deployed in some hospitals and government institutions to help protect the occupants of those buildings.
- Coronavirus ( COVID 19 or SARS-CoV-2) is easier to kill with disinfectant than viruses such as avian flu. The unique challenge it presents is not that it is hard to kill but that it spreads rapidly and before symptoms present in victims. Our disinfectants have been tested specifically for many pathogens including SARS and are known to be very effective against COVID-19 (coronavirus).
- One application of our multi surface disinfectant cleaner effectively kills bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores and moulds up to 99.9999% on a surface destroying many harmful bacteria and myco-bacteria including MRSA, Salmonella, E.Coli, P. Aeruginosa, Listeria, Tubercolosis, SARs and COVID-19.
- It also kills spores such as Clostridium Difficile and Bacilis cereus, viruses from H1N1 (Human Flu) through to Norovirus; even fungi and yeasts like Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans.
- Despite being poisonous to pathogens this high level disinfectant cleaner is non- irritant and non-corrosive. It has a non-residual organoleptic effect on food and is effective in soft or hard water with no reported resistance. Because it is triple active it reduces the need to rotate products and it maintains efficacy in heavy organic soiling, blood and proteins.
- It can be used wherever the highest standards of disinfection are required. It is suitable for use in healthcare and food processing environments and all other workplaces where there is a risk of cross contamination.
- Sanitising an entire room is fast and efficient and can be completed out of hours if required to minimise disruption.
- Minimal preparation is required.
Should you choose cleaning by your teams or, professional Coronavirus sanitising?
The answer is you should choose both to do everything within your power to minimise the spread of Coronavirus.
The Coronavirus can live on some hard surfaces for up to 28 days. On clothing and other surfaces that are harder to disinfect it is not yet clear how long the virus can survive. The sanitising process deployed by our technicians using ULV mist generating machines sanitises everything with fast drying micro droplets that kill the virus within seconds. Even the undersides of desks that are usually ignored in a cleaning regime can be treated. And soft furnishings can be sanitised (even cardboard which harbours the virus and lasts up to 24 hours) without damaging them in any way. And because usually only one technician is needed to sanitise an area it’s not only fast it’s cost effective too.
We work alongside your existing cleaning teams.
If cleaners are wiping down desks and door handles with commercial grade disinfectant as part of their ongoing cleaning this adds to the effectiveness of the sanitising regime we use and vice versa. Our work enhances theirs.
If cleaners are wiping down desks and door handles with commercial grade disinfectant this can only complement the sanitisation regime we use and which kills the virus on any surface hard or soft.
We work alongside your existing cleaning teams helping increase the protection offered.
How does Coronavirus sanitising take place?
Our qualified and accredited technicians use commercial grade ULV fogging machines that sanitise the area being treated to provide a non toxic bonding surface that kills COVID-19 in seconds. They follow the most state-of-the-art procedures and comply with all health and safety requirements. Nothing is left on site.
Treatment is fast and effective.
What can be protected by our professional COVID -19 disinfection treatments?
- Floors and walls
- Desktops and the underside
- Chairs and the underside
- Door furniture
- Light switches and buttons on office equipment
- Sinks, taps, toilets, vending machines, soap dispensers
- Telephone equipment
- Computer keyboards, mice and monitors
- Drawer handles
- Lift doors and buttons
- Signage and framed items
- Canteen tables and chairs
- Shelves and wall mounted pictures/wall decorations
Our technicians use fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE). Full-face respiratory masks and overalls are worn at all times.
Some of the clients we are helping
- Care homes – disinfection helps minimise the risk to residents from infection via hard and soft surfaces. It reaches the areas that a cleaner can’t.
- Apartment blocks – communal areas including lifts can be sanitised and individual flats treated both proactively and after any infection.
- Open plan offices – sanitising limits the spread of Coronavirus because of the wide range of surfaces and items sanitised including office chairs, cardboard boxes, carpets and folders.
- Multi tenanted office buildings – disinfection can help make office spaces safer for all – customers and visitors.
- Schools, colleges and nurseries – sanitisation helps make movement safer in all areas because of its wide range of application.
- Restaurants and hotels – disinfection helps owners promote to their existing and potential guests they are doing everything they can to protect their customers.
- Healthcare and public buildings – sanitisation is crucial to keep all areas including the corridors and waiting areas as safe spaces.
Contact us today to find out more and book a COVID- 19 Coronavirus disinfection service
COVID-19 is an extremely serious situation and for many London based employers where home working for every employee is just not viable anti-virus sanitisation professionally delivered by our team provides real peace of mind and protection between cleans.
Because we are based in central London we can offer a rapid same day emergency response service for businesses and homeowners in the London area.